Customer Terms and Conditions
- Magnet Digital and Data requires a credit card on file that includes completing a credit card application. This credit card application covers that the customer hereby authorizes Magnet Digital and Data to charge the credit card for services rendered.
- All Web Site Hosting Services are provided to our customers include a 60 Day Written Notice. This Notice should be sent to our Main Office via Certified Mail or Email. Cancellation of Web Site Hosting services without the required 60 days notice are subject to a 60 day hosting charge.
- Either Party can cancel our Agreements with 60 Days Notice. All and Any work in Progress will be billed at the time of cancellation and the customer acknowledges they are responsible for the work.
- At times Magnet Digital and Data will provide to Organizations pro- bono work for certified Non Profits. If work is provided to a Non Profit and the intellectual property is not duly paid for by the client, then the Intellectual property remains the sole property of Magnet Digital and Data.
- Our Invoice payment terms are net 10 Days. We accept credit, debit cards, checks or wire payments. We do not accept ACH payments.